Bicycle Workshop Terms and Conditions
- Making your Payment
- We only take payment over the web by PayPal. You can place an order without payment and we will contact you to take payment over the phone. We will contact you by email to confirm the order, that the items you require are in stock and if we need to sort out the dispatch details including payment. If you are coming to the shop we can accept payment by Visa, Mastercard and Visa Electron.
- How to Contact Us
- A full set of contact details is included on our Contact Page including a simple form for you to use to email us.
- Shipping and Handling
- We only offer mail order for parts and accessories not for complete bicycles. We use the post for both international and inland delivery. Postage is charged individually with a small addition to cover the packing. We are very careful to pack so that the item arrives undamaged. There is an inland minimum of £4.00 including packing.
- Your Security and Credit Card Security
- We value your security and as such have done our utmost to ensure that none of your personal information is at risk while you are visiting our site. Credit Card Security: Because of the threat to the security of your payment details, we will not request your credit card details via the standard order form. You will be contacted within 48 hours to confirm your payment details, thus ensuring that at no point are your details stored in any unsecured transmission across the internet. If you wish to supply your payment details you should select the "Paypal" option.
- We are no longer VAT registered and vat is not included.
- Your privacy
- Back Orders
- If an item is not in stock we will not be ordering more stock. We will not take payment for an item that is not available for dispatch. If we do accidentally take payment for an item that is out of stock we will arrange a refund immediately.
- If you wish to complain.
- If you have any complaint please ring the shop and speak to us or email firstname.lastname@example.org Shop details are on the Contact Page
- We hope this may never arise but in the event that you wish to make a return please contact us to arrange details. If possible please contact us by phone. Pack the goods carefully to ensure they arrive in the same condition that they leave you. Faulty goods if used will be repaired if possible or they will be replaced. If new they will be replaced or you will be offered a refund. Please enclose a note detailing the problem and do not forget to put your name and best contact information. Please note that we will not refund the postage and packing of wrongly ordered goods that are returned and there will be a surcharge of 15%. If we have sent the wrong goods we will exchange for the correct goods and refund your postage, or we will refund you in full if you prefer. For security reasons please send returns by recorded delivery.
Repairs / Service
I am concentrating on repairing hub gears and can be contacted by anyone who has hub gears that need attention.
Take a look
Brands we sell
ABUS AXA BASIL BELL BICYCLE MUSE BOBIKE BROMPTON BROOKS SADDLES BUSCH AND MULLER CARRADICE CATEYE CORINNE DENNIS CRUZEE CYCLING DVD / TBFL PRODUCTIONS FAST RIDER GILLES BERTHOUD HAPPY RAINY DAYS ISLABIKES KOKUA/LIKEABIKE MAVIC MINOURA MISCELLANEOUS MKS NEW LOOXS PANARACER PAPER BICYCLE PUKY QUIBBEL RIXEN KAUL SCHWALBE SKIRTGUARD SRAM STURMEY ARCHER SUPERNOVA THULE YEPP TRELOCK WEEHOO ZWEI
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.